Monday, May 16, 2011

Ron and Cheryl's Spring Tour Stop

My best cousin, Ron is finally engaged after so many years. I don't even know. I couldn't be happier for him. He is preparing for the wedding. He has a few photography friends ranging from professional photographers, professional videographer, to photo enthusiast(ie. me). Their plan was to have four seasons incorporated into their wedding book. I don't know which one. It sounds like a great idea. They already have a winter and fall session completed. While he's in San Diego we stopped by Carlsbad Flower fields to capture spring. It was amazing with all the colors surrounding them. One thing I love about friends and family, it's easier to get along with. I think thats where I lack as a photographer, telling people. I like to blend in the background and capture the moment that comes naturally. I'm very honored that the engaged couple picked me.

Before shooting the couple, I measured myself up to them. Man, they have some awesome photos already. Let me know how I did on the comments below. Like always, thanks for looking.

No comments: