Thursday, June 7, 2012

Al and Jess' Engagement Party

It's been a couple of weeks since this party happened, but the pictures must be posted. I arrived late to the party from work. I enjoyed myself way too much with this group. I feel like it is just a teaser of the excitement of the bachelor party and wedding. Everyone was there. If you weren't there, I guess you weren't anybody. Hahaaa...jk jk. Real close family and friends were surrounding it. One of the coolest FOB parties I've been part of. DJ, lecheon, alcohol/keg, family, and friends were all in the mix. I feel like the pictures do not do it justice since I wasn't focused on taking pictures. Yes I know some of the pictures are blurred/out of focus, whatever!!! I was having a good time. Hahaa.

Al and Jess' Engagement Party
Al(bert) and Jess' Engagement Party from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: