Friday, February 11, 2011

Bicycle!!

Yesterday, I received my new bike from a local bike shop in Mira Mesa, Black Mountain Bicycles. I had the worse time trying to get a bike from another LBS, that won't be named. I thought I was getting a sweet deal, turns up, there was a trick. It took forever to get my bike, cause they would of had to order it from there HQ in the east coast. They told me a date, I followed up and it never came in. I thought it would be worth it if I was patient. Nah, didn't work. I ended up canceling my order and ordering this sweet piece of metal.
It is a '09 Specialized Rockhopper Expert Disc.

Sounds impressive right, because it is!!!! I haven't ridden anything hardcore or done trails with Omar, Ben, Alvin, or Jive, and Tyler. Hahaa. But I will. I rode all the way to PPH West today. I wanted to take some cool shots of my bike and the future hospital, but ended up being too tired to pull out my camera. So took a crappy iPhone picture instead. hahaa.

1 comment:

Pete said...

at least you didnt fall this time..