Monday, February 14, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Paradox

WHAT!? PARADOX is married!? It was kept on the low for the longest time. Who knew this day would come. It did and I couldn't be happier for him as a friend. I was surprised to find out. One day before the official day, he calls me up as I run errands, I was at Stater Bros. (they had a sweet deal on cereal there). He asked me to be the photographer for the event. He wanted it be super simple and small. Of course I said YES to the wedding photos. After the Revolution got off work, we decided to get f'd up! Drinking like we're kings, celebrating Brandon's big day. Next thing we know, people are calling off work, ditching class to attend Paradox's big day. The rest is just history. Here are a few pictures from the special day.

Paradox's Wedding

No comments: