Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On Location: Foot Clan needs Pizza Power

I think it's safe to call myself the official photographer of the Co-Ed Indoor Soccer Foot Clan team. Still tweaks to work on but it's not about winning, or is it? Well, it makes me want to run on the field and play instead of being stuck on side lines and taking pictures. I love photography, but I do enjoy sports and being active as well. ErRrRRr....I hate my sports photography. I NEED a new lens if I continue to do sports. My crappy 75-300 f/3.5-5.6 lens is not cool. I bump the ISO to the highest level, try to shoot wide open, those stupid lights are not bright enough for my camera. I can only shoot during the day, but then I have to work about stupid shadows. I want that 70-200 f/2.8 lens bad!!!! ohhhh well, I work with what I got.

Camera Info: Canon 20D shooting in aperture priority mode. Shooting wide open when I need to which was a lot. Edited in Lightroom and Photoshop CS3.

Thanks for cheering on The Foot Clan.

No comments: