Saturday, April 7, 2012

Vacation: Oregon Trail Once Again

It's been nearly a month since I left Oregon. Finally had a chance to edit some of the photos from the trip. Great trip. I loved every moment of it. Real fun. So many memories. I'm glad I was able to capture a lot of it via GoPro/dSLR. I was able to do some site seeing in Oregon. We did everything I wanted to do in Oregon, given my wallet agreed with me. LoL!

We went snowboarding at Mount Hood Meadows of Timberlake. First time experiencing powder, empty mountain. I literally felt I was the only rider on the trails. I started to get scared because I wasn't sure if I was near civilization. After a day of boarding, we hit up McMenamins. A local bar that was featured in "Drinking Made Easy" with Zane Lamprey. Walking around the bar creep'd me out with all the scary paintings and knowing it was haunted. I don't know. Something about that place rubbed me the wrong way. I just drank more until that feeling went away. Hahaa.

During my visit, it was also St. Patrick's Day and did some site seeing to downtown Portland. I knew Portland was weird and nice, but didn't realize it was that NICE!! Like too nice. I'm not use to it. I feel like no one can be that nice without a motive. Seeing all the green made me sad that I didn't wear a green shirt. The next thing I know we went to the HQ of Nike. Yeah, I bought a grip of gear. It was awesome!! I was so overwhelmed, I needed Steph and Pete to do most of the shopping for me. So much fresh gear. I like I know what I'm doing when I hit the gym.

Another night of drinking was ahead of me. It was amazing to visit Rogue brewery. Grab some amazing beers, like "Good Chit". Hahaaa. Steph's favorite. After the drinks, hit up the coolest strip club I ever been too. Casa Diablo, meeting "Naomi", one of the hottest girls there. That place has built amazing images in my mind. I'll never forget. That's something that's staying with me. Hahaa.

Go Visit the Trans in Oregon with me next time!!

Oregon Trail '12 from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.


Mini Vacation: Oregon 2012 from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: