Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another G shoot!

I guess after seeing some of my photos from the previous night, Tim grabbed another G to join the fun. This was all experimental for me. I usually never shoot with a rig, more stills, but its fun setting up. As long as the lighting and equipment is right. I know some of the shots are kinda redundant but I had to show love to both cars. Like I said, I wanted to practice certain techniques and try to be clean as possible. So it's not like they were done mid day, the shortest exposure was like 2 seconds so everything manual focus on a tripod. So it took some time. If I learn anything from this shoot, I should treat cars like my portraits. I should of put some separation between them, show more of the scenes. But overall, I'm very satisfied from the photos. I want to do more!!! Photoshop and I aren't best of friends, compared to lightroom.

I wish I can tell you more about the white G35. Its done right, lets say that. It's a sleeper car. Don't pull next to it, you'll regret it.



















Like always, thanks for looking. If you have any suggestions or tips that I can improve on...lemme know on the comments.

No comments: