Wednesday, April 17, 2013

On Location: Carlsbad Flower Field

I always try to make it to the fields once a year. The last time I went was a couple years back for an engagement shoot. It was super fun. Now I have a macro lens and haven't really taken advantage of it yet. It was a really bright day, so some of my shots look blown out on some parts. But it doesn't bother me too much. The flower field has so much to offer. Initially I thought it was just a field, but there are specialty flowers throughout the entire base of the property. I'm surprised I just noticed it now. I even Ryu enjoyed the spot. Smiling from ear to ear knowing spring time is here. 

The sad thing is, I don't know a lot about flowers. I can barely identify a rose. The colors are just so bright and catches my eye. I'm glad to see people bringing their family and camera out. One of the many things I do enjoy about San Diego.
Stand out where ever you go!

Flower Field worker, making a bouquet of flowers.




My favorite flower cause of the purple 'veins'

Closer








Like always...thanks for looking. Try to visit the fields too before they close. They close on Mother's Day. They usually have a brunch served on the fields. Not Allergy friendly. 

No comments: