Monday, April 29, 2013

On Vacation: Location: BIG D!!!!

The last time I went to Dallas was for the NBA All Star Game. World Record for the largest attending audience for a basketball game. However, this time I came to see my best friends Francis and Cait. I didn't necessarily need to do the whole tourist thing. I feel like I did that last time. I wanted to see how they're living...not to judge them but for my own peace of mind. I was just excited to be there. They both mean so much to me in Esco, I just had to visit. As soon I flew in, we went to Henry's Tavern for a post flight meal and drinks. The disappointing thing is that the Clippers lost against the Grizzles that day. They also lost the following Saturday night. Disappointing day for me. But it was fun watching the NFL draft throughout the weekend to see how we (chargers) picked up Manti Te'o.

Back to my trip...

I just wanted to throw some of the photos up before I go to bed. I'll be sure to update more details throughout the week. I go back to work then preparing for a wedding on Saturday. Then I have to edit those photos then move into new pad. Those pictures will come soon too when I'm done. I plan on doing a before and after when I move in.

This Dallas trip was important to me. But I'll have to postpone til later. It's getting late. But check out the slide show and the photos. Music from the slide show was done by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell-Get Lucky.

Like always...thanks for looking.

The BIG D!!! (Texas) from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: