Sunday, August 17, 2014

#James_on

YO!!! I have a traditional state of mind at times. So when Jess and Al told me they're throwing a baby shower, I instantly hated the thought. I always thought baby showers were for women and family. Nah BRAH!!! This was another reason to throw a party. Celebrating Jameson's coming. He's a big deal already. Not even born and people, including myself cannot wait for him.

Jess and Company did a great job with the party. Alcohol, food, family, and friends is usually a formula for success, but Jess had to class it up. It's all about the details about the party. Headbands for EVERYONE, snacks inspired by Pinterest, and everyone getting in the spirit. No way somebody can be too cool for this. I feel so proud to be part of the party and hoping to be an influence on Jameson's life. There are so much more to the party, but its more personal and cute, something Jameson will appreciate when he gets older.

Here are some of my own personal favorite photos from the photo booth yours Truly set up. Visitors came and gone throughout the day. Remember the people and the moments are always special to each person. I'm glad to have helped captured with the help of awesome music provided by DJ oH SH!T and the Keg and shots of Jameson whiskey. Hahaaa. Check out the rest of the photos on my picasa web album. I just wanted to share the pictures with y'all. If there is a special photo you need/want, let me know so I throw more TLC and proper setting for prints.

Check out the rest of the photo booth pictures here.



















As always, Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to meet you Jameson! If you share any pictures, be sure to use the hashtag "#james_on"


No comments: