Monday, August 11, 2014

Nick's UAL Debut

I haven't touched this blog in a while, it is long over due. I might be starting backwards, but the important thing is that I'm starting again. With IG (Instagram), its so easy to share photos. The only gripe I have with IG, is the lack of quality. How can you really appreciate a pic from a cell phone without being able to zoom in. Other than that, I think IG is an amazing application. I feel like everyone has step up their own personal photography skills. It forces people to be creative. I was trying to do that even before IG with this blog. I wanted to be able to share photos without compromising quality.

Here is what I did this passed weekend. It was a wild one for sure. Busy with friends.

There are hundreds of different sports out there. My personal top favorite sports are tennis, basketball, and football. No particular order. However, I think I can add another sport to the list. The Ultimate Armwrestling League aka UAL. My great friend, Nick had an opportunity to compete with the world's best arm wrestlers from Brazil, Russia, the US.

It was his first league, but definitely not his last. Here are some of the pics from the Event.

Nick of course, sticking together had to be parked next a Ford Raptor. Best cars Ford has to offer right now.

Nick post match with one of the most beautiful women Ana Cheri

Nick's under the spotlight. All eyes on him, even if it lasted for a second. Something that definitely impacted him.

8x World Champion Richard Lupkes. He is a beast on his own.


Beautiful Arm Candy.

Former San Diego Charger LB Shawne Merriman checking out the scene.


6x Ladies World Champion Chris Regaine from Brazil. She is intense. 



Lisa Wolfley dominating. Veteran, 25+ years in the sports.

Me hanging out with Lisa Wolfley. Shes freaking cool. So strong. When we got the event, me and Chris hung out scoping out the scene. Next thing we know, we're concern for Nick, cause it was a whole different level of competition. I was very lucky enough to randomly talk to Lisa Wolfley and ask her some last minute advice to help out Nick. Such a sweet person.

Thanks for checking this out. I'll be posting more often. As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: