Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Already Miss Paradox

I miss Paradox. For the people who do not know who Paradox is, he's one of the coolest cats you can meet. If you knew his situation, you'd feel for him and his family. But he's doing things for the future and sees the bigger picture. That is why everyone he knows is proud of him.

About two weeks ago, he threw a going away party at McLeod Park in Escondido. Family, Friends, Food...trifecta. Add alcohol to the mix, things are always poppin'. Check out some of photos. We started early at his Mom's place with her legendary french toast. Ok, alright, gotcha, this is what I've been hearing about since high school. Pete and Mando rave about her french toast since high school. They would tell stories on how they ditched school for her french toast. They risked their own necks to get this!? I would of taken more photos of it, but I was too busy enjoyin' the flavor in my mouth while gettin' drunk. Yeah, we were drinkin shots of Jack Daniels (Epic Meal Time voice). Then the drinking just continued to the park.

What!? No alcohol or dogs allowed in the park!? That didn't stop us!! Until the ranger told us we couldn't have our dogs, then Nina and Drama had to bounce. There we were, flying kites! What do you know about flying kites near a power lines!!!! Yeah...we lost the kite in the trees. Hahaaa. I believe everyone had a great time, drinking, hanging out, eating. I didn't take too many, cause I was just chillin' but the moments will be remember even without photos.

Thanks for checkin' them out.

Camera Info: Canon 20D with 50mm shot in Aperture Priority mode at f/2.8, ISO 200, and focus set to AI Servo. All photos edited in Lightroom 3.


No comments: