Sunday, August 28, 2011

On Location: Grand Ave.

Ok, I admit, a good diet is everything! After watching "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" I have a whole new view on my body and how I treat it. It's like gas for your car, everyone wants to think they have a high performance car requiring only top fuel, 91 to get the proper performance but some people put 87 cause it's cheaper. NAH BRAH!! So Al and Jess bought this bomb ass juicer, so legit, fuck Jamba Juice, it's all about The Maxx!! So the engaged couple decides to hit up the local Farmer's Market on Grand on a warm Tuesday afternoon. Jess hustlin' these venders, bargaining, whatever. They left with a bunch of awesome fruits and vegetables like kale and oranges. Here are some of the photos from that evening. Ohhh yeah, we ran into the famous Tim as he was getting crickets for his dragon lizard. DRAGON!? I thought those were only in fairy tales and stuff!!! Hahaa.

And always, thanks for looking.

No comments: