Sunday, March 8, 2015

Laying Low Key

Sunday was my first day since coming back from Hawaii. When I went to Hawaii, I didn't need to use any PTO...just racking those hours!!! It's awesome. After losing an hour from day light savings, finally able to sleep in. I woke up and saw my camera. I needed to do some kind of photography. This trick I used is super simple. Take 4 different exposures with all the same settings, manual focus, and on a tripod. I mean EVERYTHING is the same, nothing is changed besides the poses. Same ISO, shutter, aperture, lighting, manual focus, on a tripod. Then just layered the pictures on top of each other in Photoshop and masked off each person. Fairly simple, I think it took me longer to export the picture. Hahaa.

The shot is simple: Me, Myself, and I. I've done this before but at not this house, Keystone Manor. Just watching the Clipper game, actually the Warrior game cause they spanked the Clips.
Different views, different shirts, different hats. Whatever. It's a fun picture to look at, IMO.
Camera Info: Canon 7D Mark II with Canon 20mm f/2.8 lens.
Exif Data: ISO 1000, 1/30 second, f/4, manual focus. Midday on a lazy Sunday.

As always, thanks for you looking.


No comments: