Sunday, March 22, 2015

On Location: HRE HQ/Targa Trophy

Who knew one of the best wheel distributors was in my backyard. HRE headquarters is literally a 5 minute drive from my place. This Saturday was the start of the Targa Trophy Megarun. For people who don't know, its a rally. It's not a race. It's a rally. Everyone who participates have instructions and meet at check points. It's a driving adventure for the rich in a way. I say rich because a lot of people have high end European cars. Not just BMWs but like rare Porsches and Ferraris. Here are some of the pictures from the event. One of the awesome things about HRE, they opened their doors for the public to see how wheels are made. Check it out when you can. I hope to go to other car events in the future, cause they do it right. It's better than Hot Import Nights in my opinion, plus its free!!!! I saw so many high end cars, it basically spoiled my thoughts of other tuned cars.


GT3 never get old in my opinion.

Look at that fitment, Lambo!

The new Lexus RC!


I'm such a sucker for a good wagon. Functional while looking good.

Clean interior of this Porsche Carrera GT. Check out that wooden shifter.







So pretty.

Even the engine is dressed up....that CF though...

Ford GT so fresh, still has the plastic. HAHAA!

Tony Stark was here.








Raw materials before becoming a wheel.


Such a beautiful event and day. All shots were taken with the Canon 7D mark II with the 20mm f/2.8 lens. Aperture priority mostly at f/5 for day time shooting. 

As always, thanks for looking. Til next time HRE!!

No comments: