Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everyone is leaving!!!!

AHHHH!!! Everyone is leaving San Diego one by one. Pete and Steph left on Christmas. I should know since I stalk them on Find Friends. Hahaa. Now Francis is leaving back to Dallas, then soon Brandon is heading back to work in Florida. What is happening!?

It was great to see everyone again. It's starting to become a real treat when we all get together. That's what the holidays are all about yeah? Ohhh yeah, I got an awesome Justin Bieber lunch box from my sister too. Thanks Jess.

On the last night Francis was in San Diego, people gathered up at the Tavern to watch the Laker game, drink, and hang out.

The next day, Francis wanted to see the ocean since that is something he misses out in Dallas. He made me appreciate the little things in San Diego such as palm trees. He was freaking out whenever he saw one. Reminded me not to take things for granted. A friendly reminder is always nice though.



Camera Info: the same. Hahaa!

Thanks for looking.

No comments: