Saturday, December 24, 2011

You're Talkin' to a GROWN A$$ MAN!!!!!

Happy Holidays from the Revolution and Kuya.Klick!!! This is 2011's Grown A$$ Christmas party. We had a huge venue for a close circle of friends. If you're not associate with anyone here, you're not a big deal in my eyes. Hahaaa. Jk. Kinda...Hahaa! Keepin' it fancy as we pull out only the finest attire for this joyful night.

This holiday party was about bringing the old to the present. We're getting at the age where people are stabilizing their life and it isn't always in San Diego. Pete Roq and Mrs MegaTRAN came all the way from Oregon. Francis from "Everything is bigger in Texas, including Asians!". I don't know. Sounds right. Hahahaa. Paradox serving his country proudly from Florida. Mando and Malas is together for the holidays. John and Laura finally in the mix again after years of MIA in my life at least. Can't forget Ate Jill. Where was she!? I'm glad she came out!! I miss her! But she's been doin it. Then along with the regulars of slums of e$co. Not to sound like Dre from the League, but good friends, good food, good times. This venue was so big, we every was scattered throughout the place. So it wasn't hard to talk and catch up with our friends.

Of course, being the drunk passionate guy I am, I end up talking about photography like it's my life for a minute. Hahaaa. Unfortunately, not all the pictures were on my camera. Mr. Pete Roq had some awesome shots with his camera...so you'll have to wait for Mrs. MegaTRAN to upload some the pictures on her own site.

I personally had a great time!!! Thank you for everyone who helped make this night possible. Laura and John for hosting. Malas and Jess for planning the whole thing!! To all the Boyfriends and Girlfriends and making the night special and coming together.

Camera Info: same set up as always. Check out Steph's blog for more photos.



Like always, Thanks for looking.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!

No comments: