Sunday, December 4, 2011

Grown Men Have Facial Hair!!

Its the end of November, end of the mustache. Don't forget about men's health issues such as postrate cancer!

I hung out with my first friend aKa Nick Wong. Nick and his buddies threw a party with some awesome live garage band, gross keg beers, pretty cool mixers, along with nicely shaven women (in the appropriate places). For once I was the minority with all these white people. I feel like me and Justin were the only AZN people there. But we act white, I don't know if that counts.

Camera Info: Canon 20D with 17-85mm along with Canon 430ex flash with diffuser. I was on a good one, so I didn't really look at my pictures after taking them. So loading them onto Lightroom was a surprise. Some came out really cool, others came out really out of focus or blurred due to the long shutter speed. It's all good though. It's not like it was a paid gig, thank gosh!!!

No comments: