Sunday, January 22, 2012

British are Moving!?

Nick Wong, first friend, true statement, well, his friends are moving. But wait, don't be too sad, they found a place about a mile from their previous spot. It was the last day I partied at this house. Everyone was cool. Or maybe I was just drinking that much it made everyone cool. I don't know. All I know is that I had a good time. It was cool hanging out with my first friend, Nick and my Filipino brother Justin. I wonder if Lauren remembers his name? Hahaaa.

Here are some of the photos from the night.
Song: Beautiful People
Artist: Chris Brown

Camera Info: Canon 20D, Canon 28mm f/1.8, Canon speedlite 430ex, shot mostly in manual mode with a shutter speed of 1/40, aperture 2.5-4.0, speedlite set on ETTL bouncing off the ceiling. No added light modifier.

Click Here to download pics. Yeah...I'll see some people using pictures on facebook. HAHaa.


British are Moving from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: