Thursday, January 19, 2012

On Location: Clean on the Outside, Cream on the Inside


My good buddy John just washed/wax his ride. Not a weekend warrior car, a daily driver Acura RSX Type-S with A-Spec styling. I've always been a fan of the car scene, I can talk about cars all day at time. It just happened that he was off and so was I. What a coincidence.

We hit up Harbor Island to shoot the San Diego skyline, Midway for a guerrilla type photo shoot, then downtown SD for some fresh graffiti. Tried different techniques, not bad for an hour photo shoot.








3 comments:

flowremix said...

Thanks Remix. Awesome photography. Ive fallen in love all over again. Preciate it bruh!!!

Steph said...

Did you just compliment yourself?? It's okay, if I had taken these photos, I would have done the same thing. I LOVE the colors from the graffiti wall.

flowremix said...

i don't know who commented on it...maybe john? i don't know how it got there? but thanks steph!