Monday, October 22, 2012

Joss' First Birthday

It's a sign that I'm getting old. I always thought I was a kid. WRONG!!! My friend's are getting married and they're having kids. I'm being called Uncle Remix now.

Joss had her first birthday. These photos were actually taken on June 30 of this year, but summer was busy. I'm playing catch up on photos.

Once again, I'm very fortunate to watch this precious angel grow up. I was there for her first photo shoot at home which you can see here. Now a year old, understanding her surroundings each day, learning to new things everyday, and watching her personality grow. Her parents are lucky. Ryan and Stine are great to her, spoiling her with nothing but love. I hang out with the couple pretty frequently and it's always a treat whenever Joss is around too. They are not scared to take baby Joss out. She'll be hanging out with the adults as we drink. She is always the center of attention and honestly, who can blame it. She is nothing but smiles with wandering eyes as she is entertained by smiles and loving friends.

Just like baby Cassius' birthday, the birthday celebrator was surrounded by family and friends. Of course we were drinking. That's how we celebrate, find any reason to drink. Joss had gifts galore, mostly Hello Kitty things. Notice the last picture of her Hello Kitty backpack...that was my gift. Hahaa. For a first year old party, it was fun. Alcohol, food, astro jump with a slide!!!! Yeah, there were other kids, but I'm not sure how parents feel about their kid online without permission, sooooo....they're not online. Plus, its all about Joss. 

If you're wondering whats up with the music...it's Joss' favorite song. Maybe it's cause of the lyrics or the beat...but she shakes her booty to it whenever she hears it.

Happy Birthday JOSS!!!!

Joss' First Birthday from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: