Saturday, November 10, 2012

Seasons are changing for sure.

I get a lot of compliments for my photography and I appreciate them. When I look at my library of photos, I have a hard time filtering out my real artistic/serious photos from drunk photos. I really don't want to organize my past photos so I'm just gonna let Instagram handle it all. I started hash tagging flowremixcollection to help organize future photos. Hopefully it'll grow over time and easier to view.

Here is the start of #flowremixcollection with some falling leaves and autumn air. Shot with my 20D with 100mm 2.8 macro lens. Aperture priority, shot wide open, edited in Lightroom 4.

If anyone wants to do a photo shoot, lemme know. I'm wanting to be more active in my photography too. I know people love getting their photos taken. Here is a prime example how things are growing in terms of photography. Thanks Vsauce!

No comments: