Sunday, November 4, 2012

On Location: Garageworks.co

Check out some pictures I shot along with Jarhod of GarageWorks.co cars. We just hit some spots throughout San Marcos. It's always fun shooting some cars while testing out my wide lens. After shooting it for a bit, I'm still a fan on my 50mm. The 20mm is a cool lens, but wide shots aren't for me. I like my shots tight I guess. Hopefully it'll grow on me still. There were other cars, but most of my focus was on Garageworks.co. Curtis' STi and JJ's civics were also on the scene. After seeing the civic, I think my ned mod are gonna be side markers. Keepin' it JDM. Ryan's WRX is fresh. I've always been a fan of the bug eyed WRXs. Also we met this cool husky pup, 12 months old named Batman. I wonder why he was named that. Hahaa. By the end of the night, I felt disoriented because of the time change. It felt like it was 10pm, reality it was only 6pm. I don't know man. There

1 comment:

tim batac said...

sweet pics Ryan! Thanks and great job!