Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Charger BLACKOUT!

Happy Thanksgiving from FLOW FOTOGRAPHY aka just me. Hahaa. I hope everyone gave thanks for things we take things for granted, like awesome photography provided by FLOW re:MIX!!! jk jk. On the real, I'm thankful for a lot of things and I thank God every night for my own personal health, my job, food, roof, family, and friends. My blog is basically 90% of my friends then 10% my own photography. Whatever, I don't call myself a photographer. I'd like to think of it as a celebration of my people. Hahaa. I like to share my own private photos on this blog. Not on fuckin' facebook, but the true people who know my blog.

Anyways....this past Sunday was cool as hell. There were like 3 different tailgating groups meeting up. It was basically all esco. It brought back a lot of good memories from middle school to high school. I don't have to describe it, it was bad cool!!! Here are the pictures. This is strictly tailgating. Probably cause I couldn't afford the game so we just drank in the parking lot. LETS GO BOLTS!!!!!

All pictures were shot with the Canon 20D with the 20mm prime. It's growing on me. I can't remember the last time I shot with the 50mm. I think for events like this, the wide is a great choice. When I want to be artistic and focus tight, I'll bust out the 50mm. No complaints. I love all my lens in different ways. It's like picking your favorite child. You just can't. You love them all the same but for different reasons.

To download individual pictures, feel free to download off my picasa  I just ask you not to put them on facebook. I HATE facebook. AHHH!!! Follow me on Instagram though @flowremix. Like always....Thanks for looking.

Esco Charger Tailgate from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: