Thursday, January 10, 2013

Disneyland


Both videos are major influences on this Disneyland trip!! RIP MJ aka Captain EO!! Batman couldn't be funnier. Hahaa.

This was seriously one of the best trips to Disneyland. We went after season peak time, weather was awesome, and went along with friends. The last time I went to Disneyland, Find Nemo was still being built. So coming back to Disneyland/California Adventures with Cars Land present was certainly a treat. Even though I strayed away from the group and did my photography thing, I'm happy with the results. The only thing that bothered me was carrying that 25 lb bag around with my tripod. If you're military, good for you, you're trained for that stuff, I'm not. Leave me alone. Hahaa.

We hit up Tomorrow land and first thing we did was Star Tours with R2D2 and CP3O, Space Mountain, saw Michael Jackson's Captain EO Tribute. Which is the first video above. Later we stopped by Toy Story 2 Astro Blaster which bottom 3 lowest score had to do a 5 minute beer, which included me. Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean then straight to California Adventures. There we ate an drank while they hit up Tower of Terror. We did a lot, I kinda don't want to list everything. Hahaa. But Cars Land and Radiator Springs was there. I also stopped by to see the Play Parade. A lot of things, I'm sure the pictures will remind me later.

My favorite part of the trip was Cars Land. Probably cause Cars is my favorite Disney movie, actually Toy Story 3. I was just so amazed with Cars Land, I felt like I was on Route 66. I saw everything I remember from the movie from Flo's Cafe, the lone street light, Cozy Cone, I saw Lightning McQueen and Mater. Even the road was freshly paved by McQueen. I wanted to drive Aimee through the streets and get some new tires from Luigi.

Highlight...churros there were amazing!! I had like four of them there. Churro bites with chocolate dip, original churros, can't mess with disney churros.

Photo Info: I flipped between 50mm and 28mm lens. Shot wide open indoor and f/5 outdoors usually. Tripod for the long exposrues after sunset. To check out the photos individually, look at this link for my Picasa album. Disneyland Album.

Like always, thanks for looking. Let's go to Disneyland again!!!
Revolution trip to Disneyland from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: