Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYE 2013

I love hangin' out with my friends that I call family. We don't need the a ball to drop, fancy drinks, high end hotels to have a good time. Put us all together with some alcohol and we always make good times. Holidays man, bringing everyone together.

One of my favorite things to talk about is life. Everyone has their own life experiences and willing to share to others. We all reflected on 2012 and said some good and bad things of the year. We are all extremely proud of what we accomplished in the past year but are never satisfied. I was talking to Albert, Mando, Virgil. One common thing each of those guys said was to be happy and follow your heart. Sounds corny, but the ego always gets in the way of things at times. I don't know if I was buzz'd but it

Another thing that was cool this past night, I don't think I touched my camera as much as I normally do. I think everyone is use to having my camera around where they don't need to bring theirs. Of course people will upload to IG/FB from their phones. But I was too busy talking and drinking where everyone else handled my camera. They know how to use it from watching me. So its odd finding myself on the other side of the lens. I really need to practice my smiling. I tend to squint a lot. Hahaa. I guess it can be a near years resolution/goal. Hahahaa.

The highlight of the night was Jess transferring her slap to Malas to slap Jason. Jess had a bet she wouldn't eat a single fry for an entire year. Guess what...she won. I'm sure shes eating fries as she watches the slide show. Hahaa. So Jason manned up and got was coming. Hahaa.

Like always, thanks for looking. 2013, lets do it big. Health, Spirit, Mind, Wealth.

Download the pics from my picasa. Click Here.

NYE 2013 from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: