Sunday, January 6, 2013

HBD Jason

If you didn't know, its my boy's Jason's 29th birthday of life. Yes, just another reason to drink. It's his last year before he turns 30! Crazy I know!! Yeah, over the years we can see how everyone is getting older. Sad to say, we couldn't drink and party til closing. We were lucky enough to make to midnight to wish boyfriend Jason a happy birthday. Jason was treated to Red Robin burgers and drinks all night. He had a good time while he was awake. Hahaa.

The Escondido family was always present along side with Geico heads. It was definitely a fun night. It didn't stop at the Tavern too. We carried it back to our place for a slumber party. Yeah, we had a slumber party so what!? Jealous!? I thought so! We watched Tooken Again, I mean, Taken 2. Good and fun movie to watch with friends. It didn't stop their, we didn't have to move when at home. We were catered by the Filipino finest with food and snacks along with more beer. Hahaa. Shit doesn't get old I guess. Hahaa.

We're also planning a last second trip to LA for some Disneyland. The older we get, the younger we want to be. No! I believe in happy endings! If you know what I mean. Hahaa.

Looking at the photos, I realize I'm starting to pop up in more photos than ever. I'm glad people can snag my camera and just go at it. If anyone wants to practice photography, they can use my first dSLR, my trusty Canon 20D. I'm not using it. It's pretty awesome still. I was talking to my hair stylist, Casey. Yes, I have a hair stylist and she does an amazing job. Look good as me by checking her out. Salon Sultry. We were just talking about the tools of a stylist/photographer. We have our tools of the trade, but it doesn't dictate our talents. It may not be the latest or greatest, but it'll get the job done. I know I always hate on social networks and society in general, but I do appreciate instagram and how people are using their camera more artistically now than ever before. I'm getting a little off topic but it's always good to celebrate a friend's birthday especially my roommate Jason. Love you brother.

Funny thing, it'll be our "last" time drinking. Starting to go H.A.M. at the gym and diet. Wish us luck. Like always, thanks for looking.

To check out the photos individually, check them out at my Picasa link. HBD Jason.



HBD Jason from Ryan Florido on Vimeo.

No comments: