Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Save the Date photos of Josh & Erin

This couple is chill. Josh with his mean beard, manly traits. Erin is a rebel chick. I don't want to generalize on them because they are so much more than that. But in my photos, that's what I wanted to portray. I like the fact that it looks kinda country, just massive land. All they need is a guitar and the pup along with each other. Keep it simple. They have their own vices like smoking, but its ok, it's who they are and they love it like that. I'm glad I was able to help them during their journey toward marriage. They had an objective and I just captured it. These photos are to be used for their save the date cards. I wonder which one will be picked. I'm sure its not the smoking one, it was just a cool shot.

I'm very satisfied with these shots with the given weather conditions. It was raining part of the time, the couple had to be cold cause I know I was freezing. I tried to make it look sunny and happy as much as possible. I had a lot of help with my assistant Jessica too. She came in the clutch. I might have to steal her for future photo shoots.










No comments: