Monday, September 7, 2015

LABOR DAY!!!!!!

With the LA Girls coming and leaving, so much more happened! Padres game and friend's birthdays. Busy weekend turned into a marathon. If I sound like I'm complaining, I'm not. Just find it very challenging to find rest. As I'm getting older, finding it more difficult to rally. I had an amazing time. Looking back at it as I write this entry, it makes me appreciate it even more. I'm very lucky and fortunate to have the family and friends I have today. I can always be myself, no need for egos, the pure presence and laughter makes things insignificant outside of the group. SHIT!!!! It got LIVE!!!! Same kind of energy from the LA girls just carried over and kept the party moving!!!













Dodger and Padres, always a fun rival game. Will Ferrell was at the game to be inducted into the hall of fame. I don't know why. Hahaa. He's funny AF! It was also Jameson's first game!! Heard Tyler was zombie after his night. The following day, kept it close with friends, food, booze, and MUSIC! Kuya.Klick was in the house. Six turn tables, three turntables, and endless amount of different types of meat!!! Check it out on periscope under your mobile device. I watched it a couple times just for the music! I am spoiled to have friends like that. It's something people definitely pay for, but a nice luxury I can enjoy.

I can't wait for summer to be over. I'm ready for hoodies and snowboarding. As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: