Monday, September 7, 2015

Sunday In San Diego

This past couple of days, just had the chance to hang out with some awesome ladies from LA. I met these girls along with some great friends of mine at an annual winter snow show presented by FM 94.9. I've lived in San Diego since I was two. But I did so much new stuff while these girls were here, I feel brand new. I really hate talking about it, but I love photographing all the moments. Started at North Park with a "couple" drinks and the rest could be remembered a bit better. Your choice on how to see it. Hahaaa. The following day, hit up brunch then took the ferry to Coranado. I have never experienced it before, but it's something I'd like to do again when visitors come by. Highly suggest it. Here are some of the photos from the day. Not the most artistic photos, but definitely fun photos.











May not seem like a lot of photos, probably because I was enjoying myself with their presence. Nothing but laughter, food for thoughts, learning about each other, basically a great bonding time. Clearly not enough time. Reality always calls, but for the timing being, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I do have this awesome clip of the girls karaoke, but per request not to put it up.If you know me, i'll show you it, but it won't be for public. It's pretty badass!

As always, thanks for stopping by. More to come. Time to play catch up.

No comments: