Monday, September 7, 2015

So Many Babies!!!!

All my friends are having babies. Am I ready for one? FAAAAWK NOOOO!!!!! HaHaaa. But they are definitely cute and fun to hang out. They're all getting ready for their first birthday party, so they're all asking me to photograph them. I find it fun and challenging. It's not easy. Babies do not really follow directions well and their moods are very unpredictable. They are usually on a tight schedule with their eating and naps and the weather! OoOoOOoo the weather. Babies don't like the heat, easily cranky when hot. I don't blame them either. So when I see the oppurtunity, I have to hop on it ASAP!!!! Here are just a small sample of what I did for the family.



It's always fun to be challenged. As always, thanks for stopping by. I need to find more photos to post since my main computer crashed on me. Starting to build a new bad ass computer, but that will take a while. High priority, but still a delay.

No comments: