Wednesday, September 9, 2015

On Location: Tennis Form.

I miss doing photo shoots. Creating an image from my mind and using my photography skills to complete it is such a satisfying feeling for me. I always try my best to get my own final image. It's always surprising to see the final result too because it doesn't always out as planned, but it definitely get the overall mood. In my mind, I'm always Mr. 6 Pack so reality tends to linger in my photos. Hahaaa.

I finished watching the Serena vs. Venus match up at the US Open and it was inspiring. So inspiring, I decided to participate at my work's tennis tournament. It's suppose to promote health and this other bullshit, but I came here to win!!!



Set up
Body: Canon 7D Mark II
Lens: Canon 28mm f/1.8
Light: Canon 430ex sync via Canon 7D master

I wanted to practice my serve for the upcoming tournament so I took my basket of balls and went to town on them. Hahaa. Trying out new things like a slice serve down the middle. It's a slick serve, but I'm finding the consistency difficult. After being properly warmed up, I decided to pull out the camera. So just took about a dozen photos, cause I was getting tired of chimping. For a impromptu photo shoot, it's not too bad. I'm already getting criticized for stepping on the line. Foot Fault on my part. Already lost the point.

Next time, I think I'll use another light source. It'll be dedicated to a tennis photo, so i'll have better lighting.

As always, game, set, and match. Holding at Love.

No comments: