Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mt. High has SNOW!?

I just came back from Mt. High with Cait_dgaf. We both had free lift tickets from SnowJam. I've been itching to go for a minute. If you haven't heard of Mt. High, keep it that way. Hahaa. Mt. High is the closest snow resort to San Diego, literally less than a two hour drive to get there without any windy roads and chains. That being said, you won't expect fresh powder (something I still have not experienced). So its no Mammoth. Lately, its been raining, so I had to take advantage of the moment. I was fortunate enough to have decent snow, no ice patches on the mountains, nicely packed snow. Here are only a few pictures of the mountain. I didn't take as many pictures because I was enjoying the snow too much with my friend.
Pink and Grey Snow Bandits! What up!!!
You can sense a storm is brewing in the air. Conditions exceeded expectations.


Cait_DGAF, pretty in pink.

WEST COAST!!! My track jacket was more than enough to keep me warm.

I just like this photo Cait took on the way back from Mt. High
I'm ready to ride again!

No comments: