Friday, March 18, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day 2011

I am buzzin' right now. I can't believe I edited some pictures from this night. Well, I needed to make room for some memory cards so I didn't want to just dump all the pictures onto the computer and just forget about them. That's never fun. Whatever. WELL!!!! It was St Patrick's Day!!!! LEDEND...wait for it.....DARY!!!!! I had a blast hanging out with friends. First of all, they had bomb ass food from the start. They had corn beef burritos!!! Who has those first of all!? delicious!!! I loved each bite, even though I kinda got messy. By the end of the night, Jess, Al, and Tyler showed up once everyone was already out of control. Let's just say, it was good St. Patty's day. Now its time to look forward to Pete's bachelor party. I doubt you'll see any pictures from these next few nights, but believe there are pictures out there.

We were drinking...so what. hahaa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want that foooood!! :] nom nom nom