Sunday, July 10, 2011

Be aware of the photos. Not on FB for a reason.

Palos Heights, Illinois at 12:35 I entered this world. As Kuya Klick friend shared a day with me, helped me reflect on the past year. A lot of things has happened for sure. I am truly blessed with a lot of things such as health, faith, family, and friends. When celebrating my birthday, I am surrounded by the best people. Family is always there for me. However, my birthday celebration had my revolution and kuya klick family. Drinking like there weren't any rules or limits. I don't remember half the night. One thing about alcohol, especially liquor, it speaks truth. I got a lot of things off my chest that night. I said it passionately, but I love everyone that came out. They were there for a purpose. I know there could of been more like Mr. Pete Roq and Steph and my Oregonians. They were definitely there in spirit though. When looking over these photos, i knew i had a good time. Be aware of the photos, they're not all pretty. But it does sum up the night.

No comments: