Sunday, July 24, 2011

On Location: PMC Birth Center

Cassius, the son of Brandon and Bethany. The newest member of the Revolution. Before today, everyone everyone was waiting for Cassius to be born. Word spread like wild fire. As soon as I received the "okay" to visit, I was there along with Jason and Barnacle. Within 30 minutes, her room was packed with family and friends throughout the day. Everyone was excited to see a healthy baby Cassius. You can see nothing but smiles and hear nothing but laughter. Cassius already has a wonderful support group of his proud parents along side the Revolution and I guess his grandparents and other relatives can help too. Hahaa. I just feel blessed to be visit and hold Cassius after a few after his birth. I'm so proud of Bethany and Brandon.

All shots were done with Canon 20D and 50mm f/1.4 lens. Natural light from the window, most shots were shot @ f/2. Yes, I asked Cassius' parents if it was okay to post him online. Hahaa.

No comments: