Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On location: The bigger the better.

I was fortunate enough to meet a wonderful couple a year ago. A friend suggested me to do their wedding. Young couple, they're as old as me! WHAT!? After the wedding, I started seeing them more around parties and discovering we have a lot of mutual friends. It was only right to follow through after their wedding as they took the next step of being a family. Jodine, carrying Eric's child is almost coming into this world. I want to put add a variety into my photography so this is my first time doing pregnant shots. I think I did ok. It was just a wonderful moment to see them walking along the beach, focused on what the future for them plus one. These are not all of them, but it gets a good idea what a wonderful family they'll be when Aiden comes.

All the shots were shot @ Del Mar beach. Shot with my Canon 20D with 50mm 1.4 lens. It was starting to become dark real fast because we were hoping to be clear skies. Couldn't be any more wrong. Clouds every where. We did our best. They were super cooperative as a couple and easy going. It's always good when they don't have any expectations.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ryan, these look fantastic!!